Social Media Marketing:
- Women’s Equality Cape Ann (WECANN). Web (WordPress CMS), Facebook.
- Sargent House Museum. Web (WordPress CMS), Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Blogger, LinkedIn.
PR and Copy Writing work:
- Women’s Equality Cape Ann (WECANN). WECANN Blog entries.
- Sargent House Museum blog entries.
- Event program, poster, flier, and brochure samples:
- “Judith Speaks” 2014, program on lawn of Sargent House Museum. Cape Ann TV. Videography, editing.
- Sargent House Museum pictorial tour. Creation.
Project Manager work:
- Project Manager at Trident Gallery, Gloucester. I provided assistance with inventory and digital image management, marketing publications, social media, event planning, and mailings. I liaised with the Gallery’s PR firm and vendors. I worked with the objects in the Trident Gallery collection, and helped organize outreach and programming. Jan. 2014-Apr. 2014
- Project manager, researcher and writer, applications for Montserrat College of Art’s planned Master’s Degree program in Art and Community Leadership. Tasks include market research. Nov. 2012-Sept. 2013.
Committee reports and self-studies I have participated in as writer/editor:
- Researcher and writer, 2012-2015 Montserrat College of Art “Three-year Strategic Planning Report.” August 2012-Oct. 2012.
- Co-editor, Montserrat College of Art 2011 NEASC Decennial Self-study.
Publications that I copy-edited/formatted for publication:
- Breaking New Ground in Art History: Festschrift for Professor Alicia Faxon (ed. Margaret Hanni). New Academia Publishing, Washington, DC. (2014).
Publications that I co-publish/co-edit:
- Open Inquiry Archive: An independent journal of scholarly papers on culture. ISSN 2167-8812.
A selection of my contributions to various publications:
- Review of Aneta Georgievska-Shine and Larry Silver, Rubens, Velázquez, and the King of Spain. Notes on Early Modern Art, vol. 2, no. 1 (2015): 47-49.
- “An absolute and entire Art.” Review of Boudewijn Bakker, Landscape and Religion: from Van Eyck to Rembrandt. Sixteenth Century Journal, vol. 44, issue 3 (Fall 2013): 940.
- “Deconstructing Feminine Civility: Counter-Portraits of Élite Women by Jan Steen.” Notes on Early Modern Art, vol. 1, no. 1 (2014): 31-46.
- “The Elephant in the Living Room: Jan Steen’s Fantasy Interior as Parodic Portrait of the Schoutens.” Aurora: The Journal of the History of Art, vol. XI (December 2010): 65-93.
- “Enchanting the Intellect and the Eye.” Review of Aneta Georgievska-Shine, Rubens and the Archaeology of Myth, 1610-1620: Visual and Poetic Memory. Aurora: The Journal of the History of Art, vol. XI (December 2010): 115-119.
- “Presence in Absence as an Artistic Mode.” Review of Mia Mochizuki, The Netherlandish Image after Iconoclasm, 1566–1672: Material Religion in the Dutch Golden Age. Aurora: The Journal of the History of Art, vol. X (November 2009): 131-138.
- “The Wise Man Has Two Tongues: Images of the Satyr and the Peasant by Jordaens and Steen.” Myth in History: History in Myth. Society for Netherlandic History Third Annual Conference Proceedings. Eds. Willem Frijhoff and Laura Cruz. E.J. Brill, 2009.
- Catalogue entries in Realism and Invention in the Prints of Albrecht Dürer, The Art Gallery, U.N.H., Durham, New Hampshire, 1995.
- “One Flesh…Two (Wise) Fools: Evidence for Artistic Collaboration Between Judith Leyster and Jan Miense Molenaer in Four Festive Paintings.” Open Inquiry Archive, Vol. 1, No. 2 (Winter 2012). http://openinquiryarchive.net/
- “The Golden Age of the ‘City of Peace’ (Madinat al-Salam): Baghdad as Cosmopolis,” http://fortherecordexhibition.blogspot.com/p/perspectives.html, 12/2011.
- “Cindy Sherman: Her ‘History Portrait’ Series as Post-Modern Parody,” Bread and Circus Online Magazine, 7/2009.
- “Bosch’s Prado Epiphany: The Devil’s Still in the Details.” Review of Debra Strickland, The Epiphany of Hieronymus Bosch (Harvey Miller, 2016), H-NET Low Countries (August 2017).
- “Capturing the Rijksmuseum Reconstruction on Film.” Review of the film “The New Rijksmuseum” (First Run Features, 2015), dir. Oeke Hoogendijk, H-NET Low Countries (July 2016).
- “Wit and Witches in the Art of Jacob de Gheyn II.” Review of Claudia Swan, Art, Science, and Witchcraft in Early Modern Holland: Jacques de Gheyn II (1565-1629). H-Low Countries (January 2007).